I have a MySQL table with a string-based primary key. I created it with an ActiveRecord::Migration as follows: create_table( "icd9s", id: false) do |t| t.string "ICD9Code", limit: 7, null: false t.string "ShortDescription", limit: 128, null: false t.string "LongDescription", limit: 255, null: false end add_index(:icd9s, :ICD9Code, unique: true) Then I went into MySQL and flagged "ICD9Code" as primary. When I dumped the schema, I got this: create_table "icd9s", primary_key: "ICD9Code", force: :cascade do |t| t.string "ShortDescription", limit: 128, null: false t.string "LongDescription", limit: 255, null: false end add_index "icd9s", ["ICD9Code"], name: "index_icd9s_on_ICD9Code", unique: true, using: :btree Here's my problem - the …

Member Avatar
+0 forum 0

I just started using Xojo for Mac OSX development (and maybe for WIndows ans web development as well). Trying to find people using the same platform to exchange problems, tips, etc.

Member Avatar
Member Avatar
+0 forum 2

The End.