Sulley's Boo commented on a post in Annoying Things People Do: hehe :P +4
Sulley's Boo commented on a post in Demitri Martin Jokes: =P hehe .. happy b-day .. +3
ndeniche commented on a post in We need to laugh...: hahaha +4
joshSCH commented on a post in Smoking: Indeed +17
ndeniche commented on a post in The impossible quiz: this is the stupidest conversation ever... :D +3
Aia commented on a post in Smoking: analogies != argument +6
maravich12 commented on a post in Helicopter game: I'd play oblivion. +2
Salem commented on a post in Smoking: Indeed :) +9
maravich12 commented on a post in Anything and Everything: sarcasm +2
Aia commented on a post in Chess Tournament: Man, I was betting for you. You made me a looser. ;) +6
joshSCH commented on a post in Drug Legalization: Happy Independence Day! :) +15
EnderX commented on a post in The C.I.A.'s illegal business: So, you're willing to pay for it when I get sick, then? +3
Dave Sinkula commented on a post in Smoking: Bingo. Have an open mind. Question information with reference to the source. Be a thinking person, not a tool. +13
Geek 8-) commented on a post in Smoking: i thought it was funny +3
Rashakil Fol commented on a post in Smoking: Jokes aren't funny when you laugh at them yourself. But seeing people try to make jokes and fail _is_ funny. +6
ndeniche commented on a post in Smoking: here's some more... be happy... +2
joshSCH commented on a post in Smoking: Ahh.. the greatness of Science.. +13
Duki commented on The impossible quiz: addicting. +6
Aia commented on a post in great books thread: I like that book very much. Read it a couple times. +5
Rashakil Fol commented on a post in great books thread: An on-topic post. +6
Rashakil Fol commented on a post in great books thread: On-topic? But I wanted to downrep people! +6
arjunsasidharan commented on a post in We need to laugh...: lol ;) +3
iamthwee commented on a post in We need to laugh...: Ho Ho ho +9
paramasivan commented on a post in Fantastic word game: Great +3
christina>you commented on a post in We need to laugh...: Hahahahah. That was hilarious +17
Aia commented on a post in Destiny: Too bad this is not the laughing thread. +4
christina>you commented on a post in Destiny: Kudos for being alike! ;) +14
Geek 8-) commented on a post in We need to laugh...: haha +1
twomers commented on a post in Political Test: Thanks. Kinda clears up my confusion for the last 21 years :) +1
joshSCH commented on a post in Destiny: Smart.. I just wish you were on the right side ;) +7

The End.