are you planning on building or buying?
have you put everything back to how it was before you bought the new ram- I had the same problem and it turned out to just be a dodgy stick (it was the right kind of ram because an identical stick worked fine)
I would get the 2.8ht because ram is much cheaper to upgrade than processors
1) turn off computer
2) unplug computer
3) Open computer
4) Place computer on flat surface (not carpet!!! A table or a wooden floor should be ok)
5) ground your self and put on gounding wristband thing if you have one
6) try and handle the ram in the antistatic bag it came in
7) undo the clip things on the mobo in the ram slot (and take out old ram if applicable)
8)push new ram in making sure that the pins are alligend with the slot until it kinda clips into place
9) close computer and turn it back on
10) verify that you have added ram in the bios ( it will say for example "new ram detected 1024mb detected press ok to continue" or something like that)
11) continue use of your pc (if your pc spontaniously restarts or you get blue screens of death then your ram could be corrupt)
sorry, Im looking for a value in pounds sterling and im looking for the value of the built computer and also how much you think id get for it on ebay
The intergrated intel extremes SUCK, just get a new graphics card! I have it and then bought a 9600xt, the change was GREAT! To disable the onboard graphics goto the device manager and disaable there, the turn off your comp, insert new GFX card and boot up and install drivers, my card was only£40 and the change was huge!
How much would this sydtem be worth roughly
Athlon AMD64 3400+ (939 venice)
2gb pc3200 crucial ram
x850xt PE PCI-E
160gb HD 7,200 rpm
Acrlyic case with lighting mods etc..
Chaintek Mobo (pci-e, i think its a cf4 or sumthin)