Perhaps because no one has the answer hmm?
If it's that pressing and you don't mind feeling like an idiot... [url]http://stackoverflow.com/[/url]
[Steps to solve almost every problem]
- Look at the code, piece by piece.
- Try an alternative method to doing what you want to do.
- Look up information or documentation on the tools you're using.
- Google more.
- Get tired of google and come back later.
- Get a good idea and watch it fail.
- Go back thoroughly through the information and or documentation you've already gone through several times.
- Ask on a forum.
- While waiting for a possible solution, continue experimenting.
- Checking back to the forum frequently to see if there has been a reply [b][u]WHILE[/u][/b] continuing to play the trial and error game.
- Try a solution if the thread has received one.
I've started 4 topics myself and only 1 has ever received a reply. The rest I had to answer on my own.