mattster commented on a post in form to email: Sorry ASP.NET, my bad ;) +6
<M/> commented on a post in Connect Wordpress and Dreamweaver: I am still around ;) +10
diafol commented on a post in Need a PHP/HTML coder!: Bah humbug! :) +15
Blueie commented on a post in Page_Load question: Informative reply that works! +1
Gribouillis commented on a post in Science: great! +14
mattster commented on a post in Science: Great advice! +5
mike_2000_17 commented on a post in Science: Nice! +14
Reverend Jim commented on a post in Science: Especially #8 +12
Meonia commented on a post in Strange DNS behaviour: Helped a lot +0
<M/> commented on a post in Cloud Storage on Web Site: Yep. +10
<M/> commented on a post in Good Sites That Teach Javascript: Okay, i will try using codeacademy and obtaining a Apress book +10
<M/> commented on a post in Storm: Okie dokie +0
<M/> commented on a post in Storm: noice +0
<M/> commented on a post in Am I referencing my CSS correctly within the header?: got it! +0
<M/> commented on a post in Am I referencing my CSS correctly within the header?: Oooooh, gotcha +0
<M/> commented on a post in Am I referencing my CSS correctly within the header?: That was definitely worth knowing +10
Stuugie commented on a post in No Boot Device Error with Windows 7 Install: Yes, I burned the iso using my laptop instead of my boy's computer and now it's installing. Thanks :) +5
diafol commented on a post in Binary (image) storage in DB v.s. File Storage: Sums up nicely ;) +14
almostbob commented on a post in what is the difference between FTP, SFTP : that IS brief :) +13
diafol commented on a post in adjusting html tags to different screen size: good advice +14
glen.persson commented on a post in Hi from Canada: Thank you :) +0
Deep Modi commented on a post in I hate Ads, Help me. and open ads tab on any click even on this website: yup, you are correct (y) +4
Hiroshe commented on a post in update to 8.1 and my programs are not working: Agreed, I prefer wiping each upgrade +8
Dani commented on a post in How to set up VPN?: Love the diagram :) +15
<M/> commented on a post in sites you visit daily?: Straight forward :D +0
<M/> commented on a post in Help pls! CSS! PHP! login system Hover...: That's true... +10
diafol commented on a post in Username availability check with jquery and php: thanks Jorge - well explained +14
Mya:) commented on a post in Upgrading (or maybe not): :) +0
Pennie_1 commented on a post in HELP Coding Search button: I'm not getting an error. Nothing happens after I hit the search button. This is the code I'm using for my application. Here's the background on the application. The user will enter data on one page and submit. The data is stored in my table I created in +0
tdrosiadis commented on a post in Code required: You are just so right! +0