Sign up to connect with JorgeM and gain access to their complete profile
<M/> commented on a post in Record Options Selected from PHP Form: I see it +0
<M/> commented on a post in Record Options Selected from PHP Form: Ah... that moment when i just figured out what you meant... +10
mattster commented on a post in form to email: Sorry ASP.NET, my bad ;) +6
<M/> commented on a post in Connect Wordpress and Dreamweaver: I am still around ;) +10
diafol commented on a post in Need a PHP/HTML coder!: Bah humbug! :) +15
Blueie commented on a post in Page_Load question: Informative reply that works! +1
Gribouillis commented on a post in Science: great! +14
mattster commented on a post in Science: Great advice! +5
mike_2000_17 commented on a post in Science: Nice! +14
Reverend Jim commented on a post in Science: Especially #8 +12
Meonia commented on a post in Strange DNS behaviour: Helped a lot +0
<M/> commented on a post in Cloud Storage on Web Site: Yep. +10
<M/> commented on a post in Good Sites That Teach Javascript: Okay, i will try using codeacademy and obtaining a Apress book +10
<M/> commented on a post in Storm: Okie dokie +0
<M/> commented on a post in Storm: noice +0
<M/> commented on a post in Am I referencing my CSS correctly within the header?: got it! +0
<M/> commented on a post in Am I referencing my CSS correctly within the header?: Oooooh, gotcha +0
<M/> commented on a post in Am I referencing my CSS correctly within the header?: That was definitely worth knowing +10
Stuugie commented on a post in No Boot Device Error with Windows 7 Install: Yes, I burned the iso using my laptop instead of my boy's computer and now it's installing. Thanks :) +5
diafol commented on a post in Binary (image) storage in DB v.s. File Storage: Sums up nicely ;) +14
almostbob commented on a post in what is the difference between FTP, SFTP : that IS brief :) +13
diafol commented on a post in adjusting html tags to different screen size: good advice +14
glen.persson commented on a post in Hi from Canada: Thank you :) +0
Deep Modi commented on a post in I hate Ads, Help me. and open ads tab on any click even on this website: yup, you are correct (y) +4
Hiroshe commented on a post in update to 8.1 and my programs are not working: Agreed, I prefer wiping each upgrade +8
Dani commented on a post in How to set up VPN?: Love the diagram :) +15
<M/> commented on a post in sites you visit daily?: Straight forward :D +0
<M/> commented on a post in Help pls! CSS! PHP! login system Hover...: That's true... +10
diafol commented on a post in Username availability check with jquery and php: thanks Jorge - well explained +14
Mya:) commented on a post in Upgrading (or maybe not): :) +0