Hello.. i need some help.. WHich lang to use for my proj on Online recruitment system.. And how 2 start.. I haven't studied asp,vbscript.. what shd i do.. i m really worried. plz help.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

You can code it using asp and mysql.

You could also use PHP and MySQL

no, he could not as he states he's having to use asp ;)

Hello.. i need some help.. WHich lang to use for my proj on Online recruitment system.. And how 2 start.. I haven't studied asp,vbscript.. what shd i do.. i m really worried. plz help.

hi there,
Don't worry friend.I think that ASP.net using C# language will be the suitable as well as convenient because you are developing a web based application online recruitment.
and you could learn it from http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/aspnet_intro.asp

Hope This will help you out.

Thank you
Jitesh
.Net Consulting

ASP with MySql

thanks for the reply but i've been told to use java as my programming lang and sql server to querry the dbase so pls help me

commented: don't bump old threads -1

I'M CHOOSING TO USE PHP AND MYSQL AS SHOWN ON THE THREAD OF Feb 8th,2008 THE BEST AND MAY BE EASY FOR ME.
I NEED YOUR HELP IN THOSE LANGUAGES.

THANKS

Dear frnd, do you know jsp or html or servlet? I think this languages will help you to complete your project

please tell me ,which will be the most easier .language for recruitment system project.
either php or java script

commented: Start own thread, do not post to old one. -3

I need to build a software on it with php, pls help me

Old thread... It was created 3 years ago...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.