hello...
any one have any idea about sql injuction....how i can retrieve database from any site..

Raza.
hasnainr1@yahoo.co.uk

hello...
any one have any idea about sql injuction....how i can retrieve database from any site..

Raza.
hasnainr1@yahoo.co.uk

Injection. SQL Injection. From the way you state the question, it sounds like you have evil-doer intentions. In basic terms, it's the substitution of SQL parameters with executable SQL code in order to hi-jack or do harm to an online SQL database. There are plenty of examples on the web, try a google search for SQL Injection.

dale

Injection. SQL Injection. From the way you state the question, it sounds like you have evil-doer intentions. In basic terms, it's the substitution of SQL parameters with executable SQL code in order to hi-jack or do harm to an online SQL database. There are plenty of examples on the web, try a google search for SQL Injection.

dale

i tried my best to search as more as possible..but failed to find something intresting...well i just wan to learn....how it can be done....n that's all...help me if u can..
Raza.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.