hello
I need C code to build a finite automata and NON deterministic automata translate to equal DFA. This is for my project please help!

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

hello!
That was a my homework last year, and i'm still keeping the complete source code,can u give me u email to send u the source code in it? my email is [edit]Email removed by moderators: We don't help people to cheat[/edit] just contact me and i will send u the complete source code. and if u have any idea how for that program i'll be ready to help u.
Sincerely,
Ayoub

Why don't you just tell us your teacher's email address so that we can send the program directly?

Why don't you just tell us your teacher's email address so that we can send the program directly?

:mrgreen: isn't this the "black market" forum?? :mrgreen:

Anyways, IMHO, that's fair if you are only taking a simple course because of the credits, etc., and you are not studying something directly related to CS.

But I'm pretty sure COMPILERS THEORY/DESIGN does not fix in that cathegory. Please give a look at the method described in your book and try to understand it, even if you don't want to program. It's worth it.

I know a bunch of graduated dudes that don't know how to code a damn Fibonacci sequence. PLEASE! :rolleyes:

>I know a bunch of graduated dudes that don't know how to code a damn Fibonacci sequence.
I know about half a dozen professional programmers who couldn't get a recursive function to calculate the Fibonacci sequence right on the first try. Then again, I also know quite a few who would churn out several versions including recursive, non-recursive, dynamic recursive, and heuristic formula without breaking a sweat and then dare you to find a bug. ;)

Perhaps ankara didn't know how to use a text editor for typing in C code.

Then again, I also know quite a few who would churn out several versions including recursive, non-recursive, dynamic recursive, and heuristic formula without breaking a sweat and then dare you to find a bug. ;)

You've got to stop talking about yourself in the third person. ;)

>I know a bunch of graduated dudes that don't know how to code a damn Fibonacci sequence.
I know about half a dozen professional programmers who couldn't get a recursive function to calculate the Fibonacci sequence right on the first try. Then again, I also know quite a few who would churn out several versions including recursive, non-recursive, dynamic recursive, and heuristic formula without breaking a sweat and then dare you to find a bug. ;)

Guess what? some of them work as teachers! LMAO

BTW, who are you struggling against? :o

>some of them work as teachers! LMAO
I have no respect for programming teachers in general. There are exceptions, of course, but for the most part I wouldn't trust a programming "professor" with any language more dangerous than pseudocode, and then only if they never try to teach it. I think the biggest flame war I ever participated in was when a self-proclaimed college professor insisted that i = i++ was perfectly legal in C. :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

I think the biggest flame war I ever participated in

You forgot about my Java taking over C++ thread in the C++ forum.

a self-proclaimed college professor insisted that i = i++ was perfectly legal in C

i = i++ is absolutely 100% legal in C.

Hoping to hear from you

Richard West

>You forgot about my Java taking over C++ thread in the C++ forum.
Just because it was your worst, doesn't mean it was mine. ;)

>i = i++ is absolutely 100% legal in C.
Nice try.

Woah woah woah. What's so illegal with 'i=i++'? Wouldn't it just try to increment i, and then set i equal to the original value of i, making the ++ do effectively nothing? That's what it does when I try it, but I don't have a straight C compiler handy..

-Fredric

Woah woah woah. What's so illegal with 'i=i++'? Wouldn't it just try to increment i, and then set i equal to the original value of i, making the ++ do effectively nothing? That's what it does when I try it, but I don't have a straight C compiler handy..

-Fredric

wrong. it is undefined behavior. some compilers the final version is the original version but on other compilers it final value is the incremented value. VC++ 6.0 is incremented value, but Dev-C++ is the original value. So, although the statement compiles (no illegal syntax error) it produces behavior that has not been defined by c or c++ standrds.

>some of them work as teachers! LMAO
I have no respect for programming teachers in general. There are exceptions, of course, but for the most part I wouldn't trust a programming "professor" with any language more dangerous than pseudocode

and just who do you suppose actually wrote the language(s)? Those guys have Ph.D. and taught college courses for many years. So you can't judge all teachers on the bases of one idot :lol:

commented: perfect. All those ppl who developed this language were not employed by any S/W company. Instead they researched and brought us something we could use for decades together +1

Heh, didn't realize that. :p Can you think of any other weird things like that in C?

-Fredric

Heh, didn't realize that. :p Can you think of any other weird things like that in C?

-Fredric

yes -- one very common problem. fflush() is only defined for output streams, not input streams. Some compilers (like VC++ 6.0) support them, but compilers are not required to.

fflush(stdin);

>So you can't judge all teachers on the bases of one idot
I do recall saying that there were exceptions, but in my experience, the majority of teachers only teach because they're not good enough to actually write code for a living.

>Can you think of any other weird things like that in C?
I can think of countless weird things like that in C. ;)

commented: you are perfectly having a wrong outlook towards teachrs who program +0

but in my experience, the majority of teachers only teach because they're not good enough to actually write code for a living.

You must be hanging around the wrong crowd :lol: Many people with Ph.D.s (in computer science) teach because they are over-qualified for jobs. Software houses don't need (or want) Ph.D.s to write code, and masters degree is streatching it. Most teachers that do not have Ph.D. have masters degrees and only teach part time -- they hold down full-time programming positions in industry (I work with someone like that).

please send the code immediateley

hello
I need C code to build a finite automata and NON deterministic automata translate to equal DFA. This is for my project please help!

hello

I also need a code for translation a nfa to dfa. My email is << email snipped>> thanks

pokah0111@yahoo.com

Hehe, this is classic. :)

>i = i++ is absolutely 100% legal in C.
Nice try.

Of course
i=i++ is a legal and working syntax in C

And its semantics are?

And its semantics are?

Ask the semantic analyzer of the Compiler;)

>So you can't judge all teachers on the bases of one idot
I do recall saying that there were exceptions, but in my experience, the majority of teachers only teach because they're not good enough to actually write code for a living.

my c++ prof was the team leader for his programming AIX team at IBM. He's also retired from TI.
there's one of the exceptions :D

We are really happy to hear that after two months of this threads' inactivity... ;-)

commented: HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL +4
commented: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay +6

yeah

hello!
That was a my homework last year, and i'm still keeping the complete source code,can u give me u email to send u the source code in it? my email is [edit]Email removed by moderators: We don't help people to cheat[/edit] just contact me and i will send u the complete source code. and if u have any idea how for that program i'll be ready to help u.
Sincerely,
Ayoub

HERE IS MY E-MAIL PLEASE SEND ME THE SOURCE CODE AND I WILL TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT , WHEN I NEED U I WILL CALL YOU
<snip>
BEST REGARDS
11/12/2007

commented: Congratulations on quoting a post with "email snipped" to actually post your email address - loser. -2

Hi,

Could you send me the code for NFA to DFA conversion that you have done.
It will be great help to me. <snipped>

commented: For asking people to send you answers by email -3
commented: How lazy can you be? -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.