HI,
i hve to decide a Final Year Project within next 5 days. i thot of software agents or Learning oriented softwares... but im afraid of unexpected growth in their complexity.
Can anyone suggest sumthin that can be developed over da span of an year with studies side by side...
Or any website that discusses "Multi-Agent Development Environment" or sumthin like it, things like ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Make a chess playing program. You could make one in 3 days, but with a whole year you could try making it learn.

thats a good idea, but a group is already working on it. a few secs ago i came with the smart room thing. I have heard alot about it. i think it needs a blend of HCI & AI Knowledge. Do you have ne idea of it? actually i would love to comeup with something that uses face and voice recognition and other sensors within a room to personalize it for roomates when they enter. Is it worth implementing it ??

>I want to make..
Please use a more informative title next time.

thats a good idea, but a group is already working on it. a few secs ago i came with the smart room thing. I have heard alot about it. i think it needs a blend of HCI & AI Knowledge. Do you have ne idea of it? actually i would love to comeup with something that uses face and voice recognition and other sensors within a room to personalize it for roomates when they enter. Is it worth implementing it ??

If you think that's a good idea, and if you're sure you can do it, then yes. I don't find it interesting, but I'm not you. I'd find recognizing people by the way they walk to be more interesting. Then again, I still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.

Then again, I still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.

do you think some people don't like digital watches? (props on the Douglas Adams reference BTW)

anyway, that is a great idea bonstubon. Finding an idea for your final project is just like any other bug in a program. it takes you four days to find the obvious answer for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.