hi,
i am a student and need your help.
i have an assignment from my teacher...
the requirements are
start the game... a menu to select the level of the game..4 eg. easy,medium,expert.
on each level the number of treasure spots are decrease bt the value of treasures apots increases...
comp screen is divided into two parts...UPPER 20 rows and lower 4 rows.
the upper screen is black...bt uper screen the treasure spots (not visible to user).use four arrow keys 4 player to move.
when the player hits the treasure spot , the score is added to the players account.
the player account at the start of the game has score 0.
programme keep count of empty spots a player has visited before hiting treasure spot.
the higher score is awarded if there were less number of empty sopt visited. the lower score is awarded if there were more number of empty spot visited.
programme should also display the current position of the player at the lower part of the screen and the current score is displayed in lower part of screen.

plz solve this problem with anaylsis and design work.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......!
i shall be thnkful to all of u........
bubbyeeeeeee....!

Member Avatar for iamthwee

hi,
i am a student and need your help.
i have an assignment from my teacher...
the requirements are
start the game... a menu to select the level of the game..4 eg. easy,medium,expert.
on each level the number of treasure spots are decrease bt the value of treasures apots increases...
comp screen is divided into two parts...UPPER 20 rows and lower 4 rows.
the upper screen is black...bt uper screen the treasure spots (not visible to user).use four arrow keys 4 player to move.
when the player hits the treasure spot , the score is added to the players account.
the player account at the start of the game has score 0.
programme keep count of empty spots a player has visited before hiting treasure spot.
the higher score is awarded if there were less number of empty sopt visited. the lower score is awarded if there were more number of empty spot visited.
programme should also display the current position of the player at the lower part of the screen and the current score is displayed in lower part of screen.

plz solve this problem with anaylsis and design work.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......!
i shall be thnkful to all of u........
bubbyeeeeeee....!

I'd be inclined to do that using macromedia flash. However, I doubt anyone will code all that for you though. :lol:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.