my friend, who told me that he can hack any facebook, yahoo, gmail account. First i didn't believe him but when he pulled out his laptop and asked me to name any account email address on the earth. I mentioned some random guys, my relatives. And in few seconds he told me there passwords which really worked when i tried,

then next day i made another yahoo account and just after making it i sms'n him my id and told him to crack password and just within few mins he replied with exact password but he won't tell me the method but whatever he is doing, is working great and precisely but our worries are escalating day by day as we are concerned with our accounts security, what he is really doing and how can i protect my account ? and what methods he's using ?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

what he is really doing and how can i protect my account ? and what methods he's using ?

You should ask him. But I have a feeling he is imaginary... and that you're just fishing for some tips on how to hack people's accounts.

commented: Absolutely! +14

He must be very rich by now.

is he someone of the NSA??? they can do that.

Nowadays anybody can do anything.But he should not miss use his hacking talent.

Whatever your friend has done is true, we can hack the password from others account. Ethical Hacking is the course for hacking the passwords but it doesn't mean to hack every one's account, the name itself is indicating ethics (moral) so we should not miss use it.

indeed it really works

We have to use the knowledge into good way only.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.