i want sample code with Html with Ms Access.....i want urgently,,

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You'd need to give us more of a clue than wanting "sample code".

For example... What do you want the sample code to do?

If you can provide more detail, people can help you out... but unfortunately we don't have anything to go on at the moment :(

Welcome to Daniweb though :)

You'd need to give us more of a clue than wanting "sample code".

For example... What do you want the sample code to do?

If you can provide more detail, people can help you out... but unfortunately we don't have anything to go on at the moment :(

Welcome to Daniweb though :)

i want HTML with MsAccess code for Employee intime and outtime maintanance.....i want one dropdown list box that hav employee names and one text box that for displaying time automatically.finally if i click submit button it will go to Access database..i want code for above one...

So, if I understand what you want, you want a web page which shows content from an Access database, and to enable that web page to make changes to the database. Is that correct?

So, if I understand what you want, you want a web page which shows content from an Access database, and to enable that web page to make changes to the database. Is that correct?

yes..can u send me the sample code for the above.....thank q

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.