Member Avatar for MarcusMaximus

Im MarcusMaximus. I registered to see if i could get help in access development i never did it in college to the extent i need to do it in work and i am stuck on a lot of things as im now the only person in IT here and nobody to ask regarding any access stuff and they're not too keen on out sourcing. I'm sure ye can help

My first problem is tracking which user edits a record in one of the databases. i set up a log in form but i don't know how to pass a value from one form to the next and then update the table with the editors info when it has been altered.

Should i post in a different form

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb - you could try asking over on the MS Access forum. The intro forum here is just for saying hi, no tech support questions at all...

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

welcome. moved.

We need to know more about your situation. Be more specific in regards to what language you are using to communicate between the form and access.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.