Hello everyone,
My company is looking to find a place to host a landing page. We need this landing page to collect some pretty basic information for us and store it in a database. The techies at our company are currently occupied with other projects, so I have been sent to find some place where for a small fee, we can store our database online and create a fairly simple landing page, preferably with some kind of WYSIWYG editor, that will allow for customizable fields. Anyone know if such a thing is out there, and if so, where?
Thanks a lot,
Deena at GlobalSpec

Hello everyone,
My company is looking to find a place to host a landing page. We need this landing page to collect some pretty basic information for us and store it in a database. The techies at our company are currently occupied with other projects, so I have been sent to find some place where for a small fee, we can store our database online and create a fairly simple landing page, preferably with some kind of WYSIWYG editor, that will allow for customizable fields. Anyone know if such a thing is out there, and if so, where?
Thanks a lot,
Deena at GlobalSpec

There are numerous database solutions that work in a manner that u describes, ie phpmyadmin (php -> mysql) or others if running microsoft sql database etc.
Could u contact me by mail if u are interested in discussing a server solution for database hosting., thank you.

/Per, Stockholm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.