hi friends

I am new to SQL SERVER
I am using sql server 2005 enterprise for server and express for client m/cs.
Having issue while connecting from client to server. i have read some tutorials on net.
while connecting to server from my client machine, i usually get error: 18452. i have tried it with both windows and sql authentication.
I have also created a user on server end for this concern, but no use, as it says "not a valid windows NT user", even if the user name is computer or login name for computer.
help required in connectivity with server...
any kinda info or solution will be highly appreciated

thanks....

Hi firends

Got solution of this issue...

check this link....

http://www.linglom.com/2007/08/31/enable-remote-connection-to-sql-server-2005-express/#comments

cheers....

hi friends

I am new to SQL SERVER
I am using sql server 2005 enterprise for server and express for client m/cs.
Having issue while connecting from client to server. i have read some tutorials on net.
while connecting to server from my client machine, i usually get error: 18452. i have tried it with both windows and sql authentication.
I have also created a user on server end for this concern, but no use, as it says "not a valid windows NT user", even if the user name is computer or login name for computer.
help required in connectivity with server...
any kinda info or solution will be highly appreciated

thanks....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.