i m using ORANGEHRM, for dis first of all i installed basi package of XAMPP,i have created my account on the site of orangehrm.The account run on localhost i.e it runs on single system.My problem is i have to RUN IT ON D ANOTHER SYSTEM,is it possible to run d same account from the another PC?????

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Your question is not clear. Do you want to use MySQL running on other machine?

Your question is not clear. Do you want to use MySQL running on other machine?

actually XAMPP package contains apache serer,PHP & MySQL so automatically u need to install XMAPP to run orangeHRM........

yaaa, XAMPP is to be installed on other m/c so MySQL would b installed on d system.

You don't need to install XAMPP if you want to run MySQL there. Simply download MySQL separately from MySQL.com and install it.

XAMPP is the requirement of the ORANGEHRM.without XAMPP orangeHRM would not run.kindly tell me the way that after installing XAMPP on another system how can i run the same account on other system.as XAMPP package contains PHP,MySQL,Apache HTTP Server.

To run localhost websites on the remote computer, you just need to setup the IP address on the computer where the XAMPP is installed. Say, you have set the IP 192.168.0.10 then in remote computer, you can access that XAMPP websites by

http://192.168.0.10/

for dis 1 d IP address shold be static but generally we dont have static IP address so would i get d static IP address?????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.