hi,

im having a problem on my project dont know how to normalize the customer information and the flight details

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Separate them based on what data is completely intrinsic to each. What information about the customer applies to them whether they are on or off of a plane? Similarly, what data about the flight would apply even if there were no passengers on it?

sorry sir ... i have tried connecting the attributes but i find it very hard..

here what I've started so far...

I have 6 tables for my airline reservation system..(But I dont know if these are enough)

1. Airports
2. Aircrafts details
3. Customer information
4. Booking Details
5. Reservation
6. Flight Details

actually its a total mess...hehehe
if u can give me diagram or a much better relationship... it would be a great help...thanks in advance...sorry again if i marked this post too soon...

What Python are you using or are you another of those lost lambs?

easy tonyjv easy tonyjv .

Maybe we could persuade him to change from Access to sqlite or MySQL? ;)

sorry sir... i was looking for database but it led me into python...hehehe.. like i said im new...next time ill put it on right category...

sorry sir... i was looking for database but it led me into python...hehehe.. like i said im new...next time ill put it on right category...

That is as lame answer as it ever gets, since you already had existing post back 4 days in Database Design section. You just didn't cared where you drop you homework as long you get answer to it.

Thread moved from Python to DB design
Threads merged

I thought I would get some help.. but what did I get.... :(

You never showed any progress in work and was just waiting for others to do your work. That is not how it is working on this forum. So no point moaning about it week later

Right on buddy. Right on!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.