hello guys,
I am doing a project that deals with the mining and pattern finding from a medical database. But the problem is that I can't get a medical database. If any of you please help me getting a one, will be a great help for me.
In other case if it is not available.. can you help me referring any big database (like as of shopping mall or any realtime database)? Please help!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What are you after, the structure of a large database, or actual data? If it is the latter you're after, I'm sure you're not going to get it from anyone.

What are you after, the structure of a large database, or actual data? If it is the latter you're after, I'm sure you're not going to get it from anyone.

yeah! Indeed I need the actual data. If it is impossible... then is there any way that I can pursue my piece of interest...
Suggestion please!

What makes you think that medical database and database of shopping mall will be available to unauthorised persons on net ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.