Hi Guys,

I'm not good in Oracle,
I need a help in Oracle Developer Suit 10g,
I got stuck at the beginning of this project & expecting a help from you all.

I need to create a Wedding Event Planner & to design forms for that.
Before designing that I've go via normalization process, & I've attached what I've done so far, need to review it by you guys,

(I've attached 2 doc files, UNF file is the one that contains ER Diagram & normalization, Wedding Day Planing doc file is the project description)

Thnks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hello guys,

doesn't anyone have an idea of this ??

Hi Guys,

I'm not good in Oracle,
I need a help in Oracle Developer Suit 10g,
I got stuck at the beginning of this project & expecting a help from you all.

I need to create a Wedding Event Planner & to design forms for that.
Before designing that I've go via normalization process, & I've attached what I've done so far, need to review it by you guys,

(I've attached 2 doc files, UNF file is the one that contains ER Diagram & normalization, Wedding Day Planing doc file is the project description)

Thnks

Member Avatar for hfx642

If you have a particular issue/problem of how to accomplish a specific task, we can help.
So far, by what you have provided, it sounds like you want someone to build it for you.
Start building it!
The only way that you will learn is to learn by your mistakes.

there is a problem started from first normal form:-

you have one table
Wedding Gust 1 {Gust ID (PK), Gust Name, Attending Event, Seat at Dinner, Notes}

having many to one relation with
Wedding 1 {Wedding Number (PK), Bride Name, Groom Name, Client, Date}

table (as shown in diagram)

please look at it you should add one more column in your guest table which is wedding_number refer to wedding1 table..

in this table you should not take guest_id as primary key
you can make a composit PK here as (guest_id , wedding_number);

so first do this changes....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.