Hello to everyone! I am an engineering student and we have this class wherein we use Microsoft Access. Our instructor gave as a hands on homework using the MS Access. As I do it at home and inputing numbers and etc all that I need to input, suddenly this ERROR pops out saying Error : (11) Division by zero. I hope you can help me because honestly I really do not have any idea about this error. Please.... Thanks!!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The error is pretty straight forward I would think? Plus you are posting in the wrong forum. This is not a C++ issue.

Hello to everyone! I am an engineering student and we have this class wherein we use Microsoft Access. Our instructor gave as a hands on homework using the MS Access. As I do it at home and inputing numbers and etc all that I need to input, suddenly this ERROR pops out saying Error : (11) Division by zero. I hope you can help me because honestly I really do not have any idea about this error. Please.... Thanks!!!

I had this problem also before not because I am new to MS Access it is because it was my first time to encounter the error you also have after using my MS Access for a long time. Focusing on the error you had with Access, I want you to know that it is a Mathematical error so the next time you have it you can already determine what kind of error is it. Anyway for more information about your problem, this site can also help you. Just check it here SNIPPED.
Good luck student!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.