Anyone know of a database app which stores records in html format on the web server and nt in a sql server. I have a spacific need for this.

Or does anyone have code that will take records from a Mysql database and copy each record to a seperate html page.

Any advice greatfully received

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

That was vague question... Do you want to store an entire HTML page as one record? And then use each record as a page of data - or a separte HTML page?

That would be easy... If you use MS Access and create a memo field... memo fields stores as much data as you want. You can store each page as a separate record. If that ain the answer sorry.. but I don't use MySQL... MS Access does it all and is actually easy to use.

The html page would simply be a list of content from each magazine issue. Directories would be each different type of magazine.

I want it in database format so I can search it in a sort of review site and I want it in HTML so I can use it in include statements on another site as description in a product page.

Anyone know of a database app which stores records in html format on the web server and nt in a sql server. I have a spacific need for this.

Or does anyone have code that will take records from a Mysql database and copy each record to a seperate html page.

Any advice greatfully received

You don't need to store records in HTML on a web server. You could have an XML if you are trying to avoid databases. HTML could be generated on the fly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.