I prefer to write the backend first because thats how I think and it seems more logical to me, what do you prefer?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I prefer to write the backend first because thats how I think and it seems more logical to me, what do you prefer?

Me too, as an standard.

It depends on which makes more sense at the application level. I tend to work front end to back end in my designs. Writing and using the interface first helps one to understand and better design the implementation.

I tend to rush some poor front end of some kind, so i can create the back end to interact with the front end more accurately. Then I go back and redesign the front end.

Sort of a testing/debugging front end more than an actually front end.

Chris

I tend to rush some poor front end of some kind, so i can create the back end to interact with the front end more accurately. Then I go back and redesign the front end.

Sort of a testing/debugging front end more than an actually front end.

Chris

thats actually not a bad idea

It depends on which makes more sense at the application level. I tend to work front end to back end in my designs. Writing and using the interface first helps one to understand and better design the implementation.

same here with me... i start with the front end so that i can get the design flow going, and also i prefer to use the top down design using the front side first.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.