Hi i download Android 2.2 SDK and install nbandroid plugin on netbeans. when i run project i get this message on netbeans out put and emulator did not start !!!

init: deps-jar: Compiling 1 source file to C:\Users\mahdi\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Hello Android\build\classes compile: =C:\Users\mahdi\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Hello was unexpected at this time. C:\Users\mahdi\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Hello Android\nbproject\build-impl.xml:411: exec returned: 255 BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)

and this is my code :

package org.me.helloandroid;
import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.widget.TextView;

public class MainActivity extends Activity {

@Override
public void onCreate(Bundle icicle) {
    super.onCreate(icicle);

TextView tv = new TextView(this);
    tv.setText("Hello World");
    setContentView(tv);
}

}

can any body help me
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You better use Eclipse as NB Android plugin

• never worked properly,
  • they been behind version deployment bellow is quote from official documentation
    • platforms/android-1.1 - a target matching to older SDK1.1 platform
    • platforms/android-1.5 - SKD1.5
    • add-ons/google_apis-3 - SDK1.5 + Google Maps API
  • lastly this plugin was developed as part of Kenai project that was few months back axed by Oracle so dunno how much support and progress is there...

I use netbeans 6.9 and it works fine.

Try to check if ther is a duplicate file "java.exe" in the directory Windows or Windows32 then remove it: after that it should work.

Best regards

Luca

I use netbeans 6.9 and it works fine.

Try to check if ther is a duplicate file "java.exe" in the directory Windows or Windows32 then remove it: after that it should work.

Best regards

Luca

That would depend on the Android version which you set up in NB. I'm not aware if NB getting any upgrade in regards of this plugin...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.