Really sorry if i m postin under the wrong topic. V ve to simulate a WAP-based course registration system.It can be for Nokia, Ericsson,.. V can use the simulators available online also. If this software is available, v can make use of tat itself. V ve to understand how it basically works. Any help would be appreciated. Thank u..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There was Openwave simulator few years back, but Openwave sold this product and I didn't see it. You can get download from here or from this blog

There was Openwave simulator few years back, but Openwave sold this product and I didn't see it. You can get download from here or from this blog

thnx a lot. got the simulator from the 2nd link u specified.. any idea how to build WAP applications using this.. Do i ve to download the SDK for tat?

That is a simulator for checking what ever you built, not for building. To build you need to use IDE (IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans) or Dreamweawer or any editor. You can find tutorials on w3schools for example

That is a simulator for checking what ever you built, not for building. To build you need to use IDE (IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans) or Dreamweawer or any editor. You can find tutorials on w3schools for example

k thnx a lot :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.