Hello,
I want to add row and column dynamically in TableItem used in VMD - Netbeans. Actually, I want to fetch records from Record Store and show that into Table. How can I do this?

TableItem is not standard component of JME (Nothing in official API). You can see it in various plugins for IDEs like NetBeans so be careful with deploying it on real device (you should test it).

This sort of things is either done with list where you show basic data and on selection provide detailed info, or you will do it with CustomItem that let you draw on Canvas and provide you with number of prepared listeners.

PS: This sort of things much easier done with Android or iPhone because of their screen sizes and available components. There is a remote possibility that such component can be available for BlackBerries as their API is more extended the Sun/Oracle ever been/is

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.