Greetings all been a while since I last posted. Let me explain what I need help for..
I want an Android App where you can watch livestream /screenshots from a placed camera in a store. You can already watch the cameras filming on a computer.

We have some assumptions on how we want it done but we are not 100% sure. Since we need to document everything for this school project, I need some help on how this could be done. Hope someone can help, best regards.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

As forum rules clearly state - Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments

Above request is just "hey I have idea of project, do it for me" which doesn't work

delete

As forum rules clearly state - Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments

Above request is just "hey I have idea of project, do it for me" which doesn't work

The "project" was more on the idea stage. Kinda wanted to know how many ways this could be done, if it happened to be that there was some expert on the area. The reason so we were more clear on what we exactly wanted to do and how to engage it most efficient.

And no, its not "hey do my project". Nothing indicates that and it doesn't make any sense either. As you probably know a project is something big, so no sense that I would ask anyone to do it for us. Plus the methods and books we use... Weird accusation.

Anyways don't blame you, this is a coding forum, and should ask help on the codes(with own attempt) instead of "expertise" on something that not many can share.

commented: For down voting my reply -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.