HI all... when i try to run my android application , i am getting the error as below..

[2012-08-12 22:41:57 - Bluee Chat] Android Launch!
[2012-08-12 22:41:57 - Bluee Chat] The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.
[2012-08-12 22:41:57 - Bluee Chat] You must restart adb and Eclipse.
[2012-08-12 22:41:57 - Bluee Chat] Please ensure that adb is correctly located at 'C:\Users\Hari\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.

i checked the entire path and the adb.exe is located in the same path but still it is showig that error.
plz help me in rectifying it...

Thanks..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

How did you defined path to android sdk?

i defined in eclipse IDE window->preference->android->SDK location..

but it looks like the path issue is resolved and i have no errors related to path except I REPEATEDLY GETTING THIS ERROR EVERYTIME FOR EVERY APPLICATION

could not get wglGetExtensionsStringARB

plz tell me what is it and how to solve....

Thanks..

As long these are just generic warning or even errors do not worry. These are internal Dalvik messages and there is nothing you can really do. However as soon you start seeing stuff prefeexied with your package you should really check it out.

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to know what the error actually mean and why it is repeatedly showing the same error for every application..however the application still runs fine..

And one more small question.I am developing a bluetooth android application on my bluetooth enabled PC. when i try to run the app , the emulator is showing "Bluetooth is not available".
Can we really run this sort of applications in emulator??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.