Hello,

I just started programming in c# a few months ago, i have to do a project that consists in picking up a phone call using my computer, play a .wav file and then detec the key pressed by the user on the telephone pad and according to which number he/she pressed perfom an action ( a typical IVR System). So far i can detect and answer the incoming call, play de wav file, but when i start detecting the DTMF i get an "out of time" error, as if the program is listening but no DTMF is detected...i`m using a wrapper for TAPI3, and the code seems to be fine....i was wondering if it might have something to do with the hardware and if any of you could recomend a modem that supports DTMF detection. Thank you

I am also doing the same project. Can you help me in starting this as you have started this?

Hi,
i am am doing the same project, too.
Can you post or email me some details about your work until now?
I was looking for some wrapper for TAPI. Here I found this ones.
What do you prefer?
VTapi ActiveX 1.9.2

ATAPI.NET
TAPI Modem ActiveX 1.0
Best regards,
Flo

Hi,
i am am doing the same project, too.
Can you post or email me some details about your work until now?
I was looking for some wrapper for TAPI. Here I found this ones.
What do you prefer?
VTapi ActiveX 1.9.2

ATAPI.NET
TAPI Modem ActiveX 1.0
Best regards,
Flo

Hi

I am also doing the same project. Can you help me in starting this as you have started this? Can you post or email me some details about your work until now? I have submit this project by this month end for demo purpose. Please mail to [snipped].
Thanks in advance

Kondayya

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.