Hello! im new here and i have a problem regarding programming. We are required to compute for the distance of a certain city to another city...for example whats the distance of new york to los angeles..then the program will compute its distance... the output of the said program should be like this..

To: /name of city/
Total distance between cities: /value/

or

1st city:
2nd city:
distance between 2 cites:

it can be any method as much as possible a simple one that even a noob like me can understand..it could not necessarily be an array or struct as long as it is a c program...
i really need help in this..i would appreciate any help from you guys... you can message me, reply to this post. thank you very much!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello! im new here and i have a problem regarding programming. We are required to compute for the distance of a certain city to another city...for example whats the distance of new york to los angeles..then the program will compute its distance... the output of the said program should be like this..

To: /name of city/
Total distance between cities: /value/

or

1st city:
2nd city:
distance between 2 cites:

it can be any method as much as possible a simple one that even a noob like me can understand..it could not necessarily be an array or struct as long as it is a c program...
i really need help in this..i would appreciate any help from you guys... you can message me, reply to this post. thank you very much!

i dont think there is any method to compute distance using c.
if there exists such method let me know..

Since this thread is similar to a thread in the C++ forum, and duplicate threads makes it difficult to keep track of the replies, I am closing this thread. Refer this link for replies.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.