i am a Btech pre-final year student ..i would like to get guidence from any of u for selecting a good mini project for tis year...hope that som of u vl help me...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i am a Btech pre-final year student ..i would like to get guidence from any of u for selecting a good mini project for tis year...hope that som of u vl help me...

Without knowing what you have learned in your school, it is hard for us to give you suggest what mini project suitable for you.

How about beginning with something along the lines of
- something you've covered in the course
- something which interests you.

In a couple of years in your first job interview, you're asked about what motivated you to choose this project, what are you going to say? Some guy on a forum suggested it and it was easy enough to find an example on the net I could copy from :icon_rolleyes:
Waffle answers to that kind of question won't get you a job.

I mean, if you even have to ask this question, I would have to ask you why you're even on the course. It's obvious that it isn't motivating you in any meaningful way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.