I am a postgraduate student and I have exams in java language..I have some problems with 3 programs.Can anybody solve them for me?Can I send them to someone who loves Java?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

yes for sure
feel free to post

I send the file with the programs to anyone who is interested..

First of your programs is pretty simple ... and last are pretty confusing .. .can you explain them out.

First of your programs is pretty simple ... and last are pretty confusing .. .can you explain them out.[mkas82]I'm sending the programs with some explanations..

All Day play and no work makes jack a dull boy ....

I think you dont fall in this category :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p ....

I was also interested in writing the programs ... but I only wrote them ... no testing ... its your task to test them ... and tell me the bugs in them.

The second program is a little time consuming .. and I have to get going with my work ... I'll post it if I make it.

Thank you very very much..I have a lot of study and there is no time for Java practise...

then why do you take java ?? leave it !! ... I also have a lot of study but still I spare time for my java practice. and I am only two months old in java :D

I am a postgraduate student and I have exams in java language..I have some problems with 3 programs.Can anybody solve them for me?Can I send them to someone who loves Java?

ask ...........

free to ask.............

then why do you take java ?? leave it !! ... I also have a lot of study but still I spare time for my java practice. and I am only two months old in java :D

nanosani's right. If you're posting your homework here, you're not learning by doing, which is the most effective way of applying what you're supposed to be taught. In the future, please do not post your questions here for us to do them for you; instead, ask questions, and post code of your own for us to help you with. That way, you can't use us a crutch to hobble by on, but as a stepping stone to get higher up the mountain with.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.