hi ..i am also new in this field how to improve my C++ skill ..give some test ..i wanna impvrov my skill..........

Regards
Raju

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Perhaps post an example that demonstrates your current abilities.

get "The C++ Programming Language", by Bjarne Stroustrup. Solve It.

really can u solve the queen prob using C++? and y not create a sample auto run .inf and this C++?? or y don't u solve rpg game i the forum below.......

really can u solve the queen prob using C++? and y not create a sample auto run .inf and this C++?? or y don't u solve rpg game i the forum below.......

technogeek_42 : You may want to read the rules again. The part 'Keep it Clean' regarding 'Leet' speak might be interesting. After 150 posts you should know this..

Now at Rowdy12:
Here's a thread with some nice practice problems in it. Try some of them and you can always come back if you have any questions!

get "The C++ Programming Language", by Bjarne Stroustrup. Solve It.

I second that, if you can understand all the concepts told by stroustroup, your C++ skills will improve a lot.

technogeek_42 : You may want to read the rules again. The part 'Keep it Clean' regarding 'Leet' speak might be interesting. After 150 posts you should know this..

Now at Rowdy12:
Here's a thread with some nice practice problems in it. Try some of them and you can always come back if you have any questions!

Niek

sorry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.