do you know where i can get the conversion table? only the table for my project... and for those who already done with this thing can u please help me? im a noob here T_T

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

You might as well be speaking gibberish if you don't provide the context for your question.

You forgot EBCDIC :icon_wink:

im sorry for the late reply to my thread... and im sorry if i dont give the full info about this problem... honestly speaking i dont know how, when, where, to start this project cause i already forget my last lesson about C last year...

by the way... here are some of my last work and i really dont remember how i done this thing...

#include<stdio.h>
int main (void)
{
float P,D,Y,Po,R,Eu;
int Peso;
clrscr ();
printf("please input an amount:\n");
scanf("%f",&P);
D=P/53.34;
Y=P/0.51;
Po=P/101.71;
R=P/15.02;
Eu=P/64.09;
printf("Please select a currency:\n");
{
gotoxy(5,5);printf("Menu:\n");
gotoxy(5,6);printf("[1]Dollar\n");
gotoxy(5,7);printf("[2]Yen\n");
gotoxy(5,8);printf("[3]Pound\n");
gotoxy(5,9);printf("[4]Rial\n");
gotoxy(5,10);printf("[5]Euro\n");
gotoxy(5,11);printf("[6]Show All\n");
scanf("%d",&Peso);
}
if(Peso==1){
printf("Here is the equivalent of %.2f peso in Dollar %.2f",P,D);
}
else if(Peso==2){
printf("Here is the equivalent of %.2f peso in Yen %.2f",P,Y);
}
else if(Peso==3){
printf("Here is the equivalent of %.2f peso in Pound %.2f",P,Po);
}
else if(Peso==4){
printf("Here is the equivalent of %.2f peso in Rial %.2f",P,R);
}
else if(Peso==5){
printf("Here is the equivalent of %.2f peso in Euro %.2f",P,Eu);
}
else if(Peso==6){
printf("Here are the result:\n %.2f in Dollar\n %.2f in Yen\n %.2f in Pound\n %.2f in Rial\n %.2f in Euro",D,Y,Po,R,Eu);
}
return 0;
}

in this output i use the what they called if else case... and my question is can i use this in my conversion table?

if you have a yahoo messanger please PM me there... this is my ID <snip email>
i really nid some help badly

i already asked my prof. about the source for the table and my prof. told me to use this link as my guide http://ascii.cl/conversion.htm and she also said that i will only use only the decimal, binary, hexa

i already asked my prof. about the source for the table and my prof. told me to use this link as my guide http://ascii.cl/conversion.htm and she also said that i will only use only the decimal, binary, hexa

Already posted that one earlier, but I guess some people never read what people post to their threads.

im sorry for the late reply to my thread... and im sorry if i dont give the full info about this problem... honestly speaking i dont know how, when, where, to start this project cause i already forget my last lesson about C last year...

by the way... here are some of my last work and i really dont remember how i done this thing...

Why don't you dig out the book(s) you used last year and refresh your memory. If you are taking a more advanced course right now you will never get through it until you understand the material that was previously presented to you.

i am currently reading the starting in C thread im sorry for posting a non-sense... honestly im in a rush cause i have 3 days remaining to have my thesis... and bookbind this works and my 1st defend omg! im not asking for a quick answer, im asking for a fastest source and direct guide hooooh! im getting nervous (am i right? hehe) and im sorry for bad english ^_^

>>i have 3 days remaining to have my thesis...
I take it you are in graduate school ? And you don't know how to write that program? I hope you don't plan on teaching c or c++ anywhere.

Writing that program is pretty easy.

int value = 10;
printf("%02d ", value); // displays decimal
printf("%02X ", value); // displays hex
printf("%02o ", value); // displays octal
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.