hi,
how to make a textbox with inputs are on the button.?
then the textbox will accept all the input buttons chars.
example..
i hve an alphatical buttons from A to Z.. i want that the user will input on the textbox by means of buttons not on manually type.. so how the textbox will provide all the spaces to enters all the value char. of the buttons.?

pls.. give me some idea or examples.. dealing with this problem.. thnks guys..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi,
how to make a textbox with inputs are on the button.?
then the textbox will accept all the input buttons chars.
example..
i hve an alphatical buttons from A to Z.. i want that the user will input on the textbox by means of buttons not on manually type.. so how the textbox will provide all the spaces to enters all the value char. of the buttons.?

pls.. give me some idea or examples.. dealing with this problem.. thnks guys..

disable the keyboard keydown event by capturing all keydown event and a messagebox to tell the user to use the mouse. Then in the mousedown event, capture with either if then else or case select, the mouse down event and focus on the textbox and add each letter with the txtName.text = txtName.text & strButton.text

This will insure only the mouse will be used to input your text.

what you have to do is to disable the entry of any key by writing e.Handled = True in the keypress event of the textbox1 and in the click event of the button textbox1.text = textbox1.text & button1.text

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.