i am new to dis programming world n programming languages ...so plz help me n tell how i b a gud programmer...my coding is week wat shall i do 2 improve it plz help me:(

Narue commented: Is this supposed to be a joke? -4

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

The first thing I did was to find a manual online, just googling around. There are good beginners manuals on the net.
So reading these and understand basic syntax and functions to fill up some basic knowledge will lead to another.
I am also a member at:

http://www.learnvisualstudio.net/

Here you have over 500 video tutoriouls that show how to do things in visual studio. It is very good actually for a beginner. It helps to understand basics and a bit more. From there you will be able to do some stuff by your own.

i am new to dis programming world n programming languages ...so plz help me n tell how i b a gud programmer...my coding is week wat shall i do 2 improve it plz help me:(

stick around to this community... you should learn a lot from it... i myself trained my english and my programming abilities in here...

search this forum too for some information... there are lots of good posts... if you have any problem, just look for it in the forum search, chances are it has already been discussed...

As the previous posters said, there are many good starter guides. However, if you stick around this community please read the Community Rules, Welcome Guide and FAQ. We appreciate whole words, txt talk serves only to complicate already complicated problems. Welcome to Daniweb either way.

according to what ShawnCplus said, only IM abbreviations are allowed...

sorry... site's policies... :P

ooops, sorry for that XD

*reads site's policy* T_T

Sorry for what? He was talking to the original poster, not you. :)

thanks alot all of you i will be careful next time:)
but please i have joined this community to improve my programming and to learn how to develop logic before writing any code....waiting for ur positive responses...thanks once again i really need you peoples help and support:)

well, you could take a look to the stickies @ the top of the forum's threads... there a re some about timesaving tips, books, and hints

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.