Hi all
i am working with VB.NET for mobile application.
I want to open a HTML page in the internet explorer from my form and the size of the internet explorer should be limited to the Pocket Pc size.
How can limit the size of internet explorer and how can i run the html code in the internet explorer which is limited in size.
Here no link label tool is available.

Also do you have any idea on the following code if so explain it.
CreateProcess("iexplore.exe", "www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/default.asp", IntPtr.Zero, IntPtr.Zero, 0, 0, _IntPtr.Zero, IntPtr.Zero, New Byte(127) {}, pi)

if i give the above code form Pocket Pc i can open the web site www.microsoft.com in it, the iexplorer size is limited to the pocket pc.

But with the same if i try the following code
CreateProcess("iexplore.exe", "\My Documents\product types.html", IntPtr.Zero, IntPtr.Zero, 0, 0, _IntPtr.Zero, IntPtr.Zero, New Byte(127) {}, pi)

it shows error. unable to open it

Please help thanks

To control the size of primary and secondary IE windows, close all IE windows. Launch webpage in Internet Explorer, right-click some weblink, and choose Open in New Window. Size the secondary window the way you want your windows to be, then close it by clicking on the X icon in the top-right corner while holding down the Shift key. Repeat this for the primary window that remains. You may have to repeat the process at times.

However, If you always want your webpage to open in precisely with the same size and position, you can add a JavaScript to the main page URL. Select Internet Options from the Tools menu and edit the Address line in the Home Page panel so it looks something like this: javascript:resizeTo(750,400); moveTo(0,0);document.location.href='http://www.yourwebsite.com'.

Maybe just a workaround for a time being...?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.