I am in my final year of engineering and I have to submit do a project I aim to do it in .net linking my project done in my personal pc with internet explorer where the client's workspace will be provided. now the question arises to me of how to do it using xml.
I would be glad to recieve replies which could help me in developing my project and also enhancing it to much greater extent.
I will be waiting for the replies.

I am in my final year of engineering and I have to submit do a project I aim to do it in .net linking my project done in my personal pc with internet explorer where the client's workspace will be provided. now the question arises to me of how to do it using xml.
I would be glad to recieve replies which could help me in developing my project and also enhancing it to much greater extent.
I will be waiting for the replies.

this sounds like a fun project. if it was not for your school...i would love to help write this with you. im an intermediate coder, and i am looking for some good projects to pursue.

i need project of accounts management system in a bank which include savings account,cheqing account and overdraft account..

pls send the code

commented: Go away sponge, and do your own homework. -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.