Hello!!
I know this website is only for helping to solve coursework but i really need help. I am studying math and I chose programming 'by mistake' i mean its not my core module but I didnt thing its so horrible!!! So I have a coursework to do and if anyone is keen on to help me please send me a mail on [snipped email]... thanks

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

This website is not only for coursework, it is for helping people. If you have questions you may ask them on the forum. Read the rules and announcements to find out what is expected before you post. For instance your email link will probably be taken out by a mod because it break the Keep it on the Site rule. After that long long rant; Welcome!

staggering number of violation of not only the rules of this specific site but general good manners for ALL internet forums, and all that in OPs first post.

m interested n kindly contact me on my e-mail id :-<email removed>

commented: Ignorant -1

Did you not read what we said? Your email will also be snipped.

Contact you and say what? You are the one who is supposed to post your code and ask questions in order to get help. How are we supposed to give answers when we don't know what you want. And it is better to post you question here where everybody can see it and answer it, than expect the answer from one or two who will have you e-mail.
Even if we can see your mail here, why send you our replies through it and not this forum? what would be the point of this forum then?

the point would be to serve as his personal get-homework-help service.
He's going to need to post his homework assignments somewhere else who's going to know what they have to write for him?
And without others to do his homework for him he has no chance to pass that course, at least not while having time left to play with himself.

Hey I just asked for help, you dont want to help dont answer!!! So easy!!! Many people have problems with some things and it doesnt mean they are more stupid then others!!! I dont like this module and its none of your bussines how I want to pass it and if I will pass it so put your noses where they belong and dont comment me!!!

It becomes our business when you post on our site and break our rules. We never called you stupid. But now I am starting to wonder.

and it's our prerogative to play with homework kiddos. And thanks for the rant, it makes the playing so much more interesting :)

Hey I just asked for help, you dont want to help dont answer!!! So easy!!! Many people have problems with some things and it doesnt mean they are more stupid then others!!! I dont like this module and its none of your bussines how I want to pass it and if I will pass it so put your noses where they belong and dont comment me!!!

Answer what????? You didn't even asked a single question!!!! All you said is that you are having problems with one of your courses. Are we supposed to predict your homework and do it for you?

You were supposed to email them and become their personal homework slave. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.