im trying to get together a team of coders to write some applications in VB.NET. i love writing and am new to .NET, but my problem is i cant seem to figure out what to create.

i have an idea for a student/Teacher collaboration suite, but the project is over my skill level alone, and am looking into finding people who might see it as a good task.

so anyone want to write some programs?

im trying to get together a team of coders to write some applications in VB.NET. i love writing and am new to .NET, but my problem is i cant seem to figure out what to create.

i have an idea for a student/Teacher collaboration suite, but the project is over my skill level alone, and am looking into finding people who might see it as a good task.

so anyone want to write some programs?

I am interested in your interest in this particular app. Let me know if you get any ideas. I am an intermediate VB.NET programmer and will be learning the other Visual Studio.NET languages shortly. Always more than willing to help! :cool:

defrog777@yahoo.com if you have any questions!

Is this a commercial interest or just for fun?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.