The Dearest

I have done engineering in SOFTWARE and now doing masters in COMMOUNICATION SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS. I need VOIP Applications basic architecture project developed in any language either Visual basic or Java
OR
if you have any project on Wireless Technology ,Wimax, Adhoc Networking ,Network security or network auding softwares then please send me complete source code to me
Basically I am doing job to afford my education expenses also that is why I can not get time to make a thesis so please if you any thesis or project regarding to above highlighted topics
then please send me on
<< email id snipped >>

please that project or thesis must not be taken from internet.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

do your own homework, kiddo.

If anyone were to send you something you'd have "taken it from internet" anyway, so you fail.

Of course lazy kiddos like you deserve nothing short of dismal failure.

The Dearest

I have done engineering in SOFTWARE and now doing masters in COMMOUNICATION SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS I want to work on Wireless Technology ,Wimax, Adhoc Networking ,Network security or network auding softwares fields but could not find out any specific topic in any one of these topics that may or may not be included software development.

Please sir if you have any idea about my requirements then please suggest me as soon as possible so that I can start working

Daniweb policies

Do not post homework problems expecting a quick answer without showing any effort yourself. This especially pertains to the software development forums.

I'm doing my MSc and I have to find time to work and study. Why it would be different for you?

The Dearest

please that project or thesis must not be taken from internet.

That means you have to code it yourself and not copy from internet/forums .

You'll still have to make it yourself, but since this threads 'solution' is quite the same in my eyes, I'll just repeat the answer I gave there.

For your architecture, check on your design patterns. They should help you nicely. After that read up a bit, and try yourself. If you have specific questions you can post them.
OR (I can use caps too :p)
you can go for the following solution:
You whore your body out for a few weeks, and pay someone to make this little project for you.

Your choice, just don't ask for source code again. EVER. Not direct, not indirect.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.