Hi all
There is an example code that comes with the SuperWaba SDK about importing a .txt file inot pdb of superWaba. However, this code imports java.io and java.util packages which are not supported by SuperWaba and also imports waba.io which is not supported by the JCreator. Can anyone help me on this matter? Because I need this file for my mobile (PDA) project.
Thank you
Nesre

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Well you didn't include SuperWaba.jar that contains waba.io in your classpath neither into your project in JCreator. This JAR file is in your "instalation_directory\SuperWabaSDK\lib". You can add it to classpath an it will be automaticaly found whenever you will create any project that require this library or include it with every project you create for PDA as described in this tutorial

Hi

Thank you for your response. I tried what you said and it is compile error free however, while it is trying to create a pdb and prc files it gives an error "Warp/Exegen Warning. References to java.io.FileInputStream in ImportTxt.class".
Will you please tell me how to fix this.
Cheers,

Well you didn't include SuperWaba.jar that contains waba.io in your classpath neither into your project in JCreator. This JAR file is in your "instalation_directory\SuperWabaSDK\lib". You can add it to classpath an it will be automaticaly found whenever you will create any project that require this library or include it with every project you create for PDA as described in this tutorial

I have no idea, this is Palm related question so you should ask on Palm or SuperWaba forum this is not common Java request

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.