hello ....

I need a java code that convert from eqn ( or bench ) format to verilog format....

Does anyone has an idea?!

Thanks in advance....

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

hello ....

I need a java code that convert from eqn ( or bench ) format to verilog format....

Does anyone has an idea?!

Thanks in advance....

What is eqn, bench and verilog format?

Uhm, write some?

If this is your job to write this code, then write it. We are not going to do it for you. That said, if you have some problems, then post what you already have, post any and all error/compiler messages, and a complete, but succinct, description of the exact problem, and we will be more than happy to help you complete it.

If you simply need a finished product, Google can help.

Uhm, write some?

If this is your job to write this code, then write it. We are not going to do it for you. That said, if you have some problems, then post what you already have, post any and all error/compiler messages, and a complete, but succinct, description of the exact problem, and we will be more than happy to help you complete it.

If you simply need a finished product, Google can help.

I need this code for reaserch purposes...

And im not so fimiliar with verilog code....So i couldn't do the code....

Thankyou anyway.....

What is eqn, bench and verilog format?

EQN, Bench and verilog are digital circuit format....

I need this code for reaserch purposes...

And im not so fimiliar with verilog code....So i couldn't do the code....

Thankyou anyway.....

What do you mean "research purposes"?

If it is because you are doing designs, and want some tool to convert between the formats, then why does it need to be Java? Why won't just any tool that actually does the job work?

If you mean you want to "study the code" so that you can do something similar, forget it, as that is a very thinly veiled do my (home)work for me attempt.

So, once again, if you need to write something like this, than write it, and we will help you correct it. If you just simply need a tool that can do it, Google can help.

What do you mean "research purposes"?

If it is because you are doing designs, and want some tool to convert between the formats, then why does it need to be Java? Why won't just any tool that actually does the job work?

If you mean you want to "study the code" so that you can do something similar, forget it, as that is a very thinly veiled do my (home)work for me attempt.

So, once again, if you need to write something like this, than write it, and we will help you correct it. If you just simply need a tool that can do it, Google can help.

it doesen't have to be java!!!

But because i already has a java code that convert between some formats....
i guessed that there is a java code that convert from eqn to verilog.....

I have a tool that give me the design in a verilog code but not in the format i want so i can use it in another tool.....

So Onceagain it is NOT a homework problem!!!!!!

So, like I said, if it can be anything, than Google can help. I'm sorry, but you won't find much help here, finding a finished product in such a narrow field.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.