This is my vB.NET assignment and i have no idea what it requires. I have not done this practical before b'cause the lecturer has not taught us about the joining the SQL in VB.NET and I'm seriously dont know how to do this......so i need help and pls do help me in the solving this problem. I will appreciate your help. Thank you.

College Courses

The courses database contains one table named tblCourses. The table contains 10 records, each having four fields: course id, course title, credit hours, and grade. The credit hours field is numeric; the other fields contain text. Create another two more tables called student and student result. [You will have to discuss with your partner what the suitable fields for these two tables are.]
Create a result slip for each student queried. Please make sure that you can insert, update and delete information from the database using vb.net.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,
Welcome to Daniweb. You are new to VB.Net and SQL. but the process of VB.Net with SQL cannot be explained shortly. It is a lengthy process. so please try and tutorial of VB.Net with SQL and Try your own coding. If any problem occurred, post the problem any one can help.

Hi,
Welcome to Daniweb. You are new to VB.Net and SQL. but the process of VB.Net with SQL cannot be explained shortly. It is a lengthy process. so please try and tutorial of VB.Net with SQL and Try your own coding. If any problem occurred, post the problem any one can help.

Yeah, you're right.
Just please post your own code friend.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.