Hi all,

I want to append our own images with nodes and their children in a tree control. I am using wxPython and it has wx.ART feature which contains many custom images, but if I want some other images to be appended in a tree, what should I do?

Please help.

Hi all,

I want to append our own images with nodes and their children in a tree control. I am using wxPython and it has wx.ART feature which contains many custom images, but if I want some other images to be appended in a tree, what should I do?

Please help.

hello, i think you can should visit zetcode.com for wxpython tutorial its really cool

Thanks for the suggestion, but there is nothing about appending our own images in a treecontrol in zetcode.com :(

Thanks for the suggestion, but there is nothing about appending our own images in a treecontrol in zetcode.com :(

i think the images in the treecontrol are function of the theme your system is using, i doubt if you can change it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.