Hi to all. i am darryl Nuyda from a native country philippines, i'm here your site to participate and need your help.

I'm a sophomore student of information technology. am here in your site, to need a help for my Java application using J FRAME . I'm a newbies, this is my first time to take a Java. i have a project in that subject, my project is Calculator using in Java,. my problems is how to program of that, please help me... God Bless

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb where you will get lots of expert help when you post your questions in the Java forum.

my question is in a java programming, how to programm a calculator in java.. please help me..

Glad to have you here!

Hi darryl,
Welcome here.
Good luck with your endeavor.

thanks guys for welcome in your site..
may i have a favor where can i ask for help regarding the calculator system in Java.

my question is in a java programming, how to programm a calculator in java.. please help me..

moved

moved

I assume this is a GUI application, in which case you'll need to get familiar with Java Swing. You'll probably want to create a JFrame, then add at least one JTextField and quite a few JButtons to the JFrame to create the calculator. You'll need to either set up a LayoutManager or use a drag and drop tool from a Java IDE like NetBeans (there are other IDEs too) where you can drag and drop the components onto your JFrame. You'll need to set up an ActionListener for each JButton.

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.