By default all the buttons that would show in a Binding Navigator (before any buttons are clicked) are just ADD, EDIT, DELETE and REFRESH buttons. But the Binding Navigator on my form shows the SAVE button also (before any other buttons are clicked). I do not want this and how do I set the Binding Navigator so that the SAVE button does not show by default?

By default all the buttons that would show in a Binding Navigator (before any buttons are clicked) are just ADD, EDIT, DELETE and REFRESH buttons. But the Binding Navigator on my form shows the SAVE button also (before any other buttons are clicked). I do not want this and how do I set the Binding Navigator so that the SAVE button does not show by default?

This answer is about two years late! I've been having the exact opposite problem. I'm trying to make the SAVE button appear. To delete it simply right click on it in 'designer view' and click 'delete'.

Hopefully this answers your question but you probably know how to do this already :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.