hi...
what we need to send sms from pc to mobile and how using java??
plz help me if you can
thx

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You need a GSM Modem, or an account with a Service provider who will give you an API, (HTTP link) or may be an SMPP account to connect to his server to send Smses

thx for reply but which method is the best and which easy to use ???

If you opt for using GSM Modems then SMSLib is a good place to start looking.
An HTTP API would be pretty straight forward to use. For SMPP, the OpenSMPP API would be a very good option.

The best would be get an account from one the many bulk service providers, they should be cheaper, than the GSM Modem option, cause in a GSM Modem you need to insert a SIM and that will be charged for the SMSes you send.

Just google "bulk sms service providers" and you should get a pretty long list of them.
And depending on the provider he might give you a HTTP Link or an SMPP account or both.

thx alot
plz you can give me useful link to learn how to use the GSM modem for send sms message step by step using java ??

I already gave you the link to the SMSLib library in my first post

hi.....
i need to do a project on bulk sms.
i request you to send
java application for sending bulk sms from pc to mobile
by
kareena

commented: Stealing is bad -3
commented: Nope. We don't supply code on demand. -3

hi.....
i need to do a project on bulk sms.
i request you to send
java application for sending bulk sms from pc to mobile
by
kareena

I think the idea of it being your project is that you should make the application, not rip someone's hard work for your marks (if its an academic project) or money (if you are doing it commercially).

You have in this thread what you need to start making your own application, if you run into any road blocks you can definitely count on the people in this community to help out, but only if you put in the effort.

commented: Obviously some students do not get it that in deed has to be their work not stolen material +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.