Hello All,

I want to learn VB.net again, before 3 years i did cource but now i forgot most of things what i learned.

Now i want to learn VB.net again, will you please let me know good source to start with where, the examples are given with the code, which i can directly copy and paste in my framework, and check it out how the given code is work,

It will be easy for me to understand functionality of the codes.

Hoping many resources are going to post by all of you.

Regards...

www.cygnet-infotech.com

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

make some application if u get any problem then u post it on this forum. :)

Seriously, just start coding. If you hit a problem, google your issue and most of the time, you'll find a solution, if not, ask a specific question on a forum like this one.

If you did the course 3 years ago-it must be .Net 1.0 or 1.1. Current version is .Net 2.0 and 3.5.

You will have to start .net from scratch as .Net 2.0 and 3.5 are quite different from 1.0 and 1.1. There are many Books available. Copy - Pasting code does not make a good developer/programmer. Understanding concepts does.

For more information you can visit - www.sierrainfotechindia.com and www.microsoft.com.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.