Hi,

I have to develop a little launcher for mobile phone. What I want at this stage is having a login form that sends login and pass to the server, and then wait and receives the answer.

I already installed NetBeans and the Java Mobile environment, with a sun phone emulator.
At this stage, I "drew" the form on my mobile phone and am ready to add the treatment.

But it's my first time programming for mobile devices, and I don't really have a clue of where to start, I am looking for a tutorial to begin, so if you know a good link please send, because I couldn't find anything good by googling...

I understand what I have to do, I just need the classes and methods names to do it...
Please Help!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i need thar soft ware

commented: Your needs have nothing to do with his question. -2

please give a reply.i need the software

please give a reply.i need the software

What software? What are you talking about?

There are quite a few good tutorials available on the for developing applications for mobiles at netbeans.org itself.

But it's my first time programming for mobile devices, and I don't really have a clue of where to start, I am looking for a tutorial to begin, so if you know a good link please send, because I couldn't find anything good by googling...

I understand what I have to do, I just need the classes and methods names to do it...

No offense but you did not really check google properly for tutorials as you did not found neatbeans mobile guide as mentioned in post above plus missed such resource as java2s.com any many others. There are some books from Jonathan Knudsen that are great source of knowledge and place to start with Java mobile development, like his latest book Kicking Butt with MIDP and MSA and his previous works

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.