Alright. Usaly in the tool bar, there is the java symbol and it says java is running. Well my dad went on a spaz and Closed that. So now if I try to enter a chat room or watch a video (Not all videos) its just a blank field, nothing come up or shows up, just blank, with the wed site around it. Iv looked everywhere and done what ever I can think of (Uninstalling then reinstalling) trying to started the programs again, but nothing, nothing is happening and nothing is doing anything. What the heck, im so confused and mad... This is getting annoying. HELP!
-Rob

More info:
I ran FixIEDef because i had to get ride of files and crap that were causing my computer problems, and and it has a report of the files deleted and one of the files is
"C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\*.*"
and im not sure if this may be causing my problem and if so... how would i fix it?

Well, I don't know how you could fix it, but you can try an alternative:

Download a different web browser such as firefox.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.